Friday 4 July 2014

Sun, Shades and Suspicious Tan Lines




Bikinis at the ready and set to brave them rays. With today set to be a scorcher of 27 degrees, make sure you are packed and ready for baggage check for your trip to the garden. 




I found this amazing high waisted, bright orange bikini on Ebay for £8.99 including postage. I got it in size Medium and usually wear a size 10. It fits amazingly! I’m a huge lover of high-waisted clothing in general and have tried on a few high waisted bikinis before but because I’ve got quite a curvy bottom half  I sometimes feel a bit frumpy in them like I’ve raided M&S gran section. The detail in the side of this bikini makes it a lot more youthful and playful. I wore this bikini to Ocean Beach Club in Ibiza with some chunky flatforms and got so many compliments and the colour really compliments your tan. I’ve also seen it available in black and turquoise but saw no one else in it on holiday. Only annoying thing about it is, it takes two weeks to come because it’s from outside the UK.  

This super cute scrunchy is from Primark. I originally found a similar purple one whilst I was on holiday and then came home and they were everywhere! So easy to throw your hair up with in a bun or ponytail, keeping your hair off your face and feeling cooler (temperature and looks).  They have also got some of these in different colours and flowers in River Island, Topshop and New Look.
Also, get your hands on some of Mark Hills Beach Babe Sea Salt Wave Spray from part of the Holiday Hair range. It smells amazing, adds plenty of texture to your hair and does exactly what it says in the name, instant Baywatch Chick! Close your eyes and you’ll think you’re in Ibiza!

P.S I know it’s easy to assume you wont burn because we are still in England, RED is not a good look so don’t forget to cream up! Your tan will last way longer anyway and it will help stop you getting wrinkly when you’re older! Boots have loads of brands for half price at the moment and they smell awesome!





5 comments:

  1. I'm in looove with your bikini!! X

    www.jessicachri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the bikini!

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so in love with your bikini, I love bright colours for summer! would love if you could check out my fashion blog :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looove the bikini!

    Ali | http://lilaclipstick.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. After enjoying your blog I have nominated you for a Liebster Award, follow this link to find out all you have to do : http://www.mollieisabella.blogspot.co.uk/

    Love Mollie @ Mollieisabella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete